Monday, 20 February 2017

Excerpt.


We all have our ups and downs,
we build, we break
and sometimes all we need to do is went out.

It’s been months that I haven’t even seen her, I don’t even remember what her voice was like without the radio wave disturbances, I don’t remember what she smelled like when I last met her. All I remember are those eyes on that sad face looking at me at the departures on the Mumbai airport and telling me not to go. I should have heard them, and not the words she said.

I wish, I wish,
With this line,
I land in her arms,
And everything would be fine.

I should drop out, leave everything, but I don’t know why I couldn’t? I guess that’s because I hope it someday turn to be the way it was when I had just started. When she was there in there, at the back stage, behind the scenes, sitting on the chair beside me.
I love it when I was doing all this for her, with her. Now, it feels like I’m obliged to do this. I wish we could still have those hugs before I walk up for something, those stolen kisses during the off field battles, and those endless conversations before I dressed up for the war, or when I came back home.
I wish I could just see her again smiling when I miss a beat, telling me it's going to be okay, holding my hand when I sung a song, bobbing her head to the rhythm and where I could see those eyes against the spotlight again, I wish I could see those eyes against the sun, I wish I could see those eyes now, I wish I could see her.
I loved it, I love her. She is my music and she if couldn’t be with me, how is my music ever going to be with me? It’s better if I quit, rather than being like this. I need to stop.
If I play wrong notes, it’s still music,
If I play without her, it isn’t.


If you liked this post then,
Like and share
Support my movement #makeherlisten Here.
Find my other blogs Here
Follow me for more updates Here
Buy my Work The First Crush at 13 Here(International) and Here(India)
And connect with me on Facebook, Twitter (@SunainBanga), Google+, Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment